Please contact Cell Bikes After Sales Service via firstname.lastname@example.org for all warranty and product support requests.
Our bicycles are backed by a LIFETIME factory warranty on frame and full manufacturer’s warranty on parts. Lifetime warranty refers to the lifetime of the original owner.
Warranty is valid only for bicycle that has been properly and well-maintained under the following conditions:
- All damaged or fractured or broken frame / fork / component which was caused by manufacturing or assembling error in factory.
- Non functioning mechanism caused by manufacturing error in factory.
Warranty is NOT valid for:
- Incorrect assembly, i.e pedals installed in the wrong crank arm.
- Normal degradation caused by frequent use, such as degrading brake shoe, deflated tire, etc
- Surface defects, such as stained, marred, defaced, etc
- Damaged caused by misuse or accident
- Other damages which are not caused by factory error
- Bicycle which has been sold to other party
- Bicycle used in commercial, such as rented
- Bicycle which has not been well-maintained
- Normal wear and tear
For any damages which is guaranteed by the brand as the first condition above, the brand will repair or replace damaged frame / fork / component with the one of the same brand or similar.
Proof of Purchase
This warranty is valid for the original purchase and is not transferable. Please keep your purchase docket, tax invoice or receipt as the best proof of purchase, and as proof of date on which the purchase was made.